Tuesday 18 March 2008

  • For so many years we were friends
  • And yes I always knew what we could do
  • But so many tears in the rain
  • Felt the night you said
  • That love had come to you
  • I thought you were not my kind
  • I thought that I could never feel for you
  • The passion and love you were feeling
  • And so you left
  • For someone new
  • And now that you're far and away
  • I'm sending a letter today
  • From Sarah with love
  • She'd got the lover she is dreaming of
  • She never found the words to say
  • But I know that today
  • She's gonna send her letter to you
  • From Sarah with love
  • She took your picture to the stars above
  • And they told her it is true
  • She could dare to fall in love with you
  • So don't make her blue when she writes to you
  • From Sarah with love
  • So maybe the chance for romance
  • Is like a train to catch before it's gone
  • And I'll keep on waiting and dreaming
  • You're strong enoughTo understand
  • As long as you're so far away
  • I'm sending a letter each day

No comments: